Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Why a BUS?

Well, to be honest- I was thinking the same thing.

When Adam mentioned a "bus conversion", I think my eyes glazed over, and I took another sip of coffee. Sure, honey. Let's buy a frickin' BUS.

My first reaction- "What, are we a BAND now?" I just have this stigma/vision of sitting on a bus with a guitar and singing, and then the door opening and dozens of groupies swarming the door. I have no idea. Well, after much thought, I do know why. The only exposure to a "tour bus" or "bus conversion" was when I was little, and driving by the Academy Theatre and seeing a bus parked there. They always were shiny and had fancy paint jobs and you always wondered WHO was in that bus. Hmmm, the intrigue might be nice!

Yes!


No autographs, please.

























That's when I thought--- hmm INTRIGUE, maybe I need to research a bit into these bus conversions!

Don`t worry, I will explain what I found out in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment