Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Our Bus

So, as mentioned, we bought a bus.

We looked at a few online. We went and saw ONE. We bought it!

Now, this is not to say that we are impulsive buyers. I like to think that we just know what we want, and we act on it.

Our bus was located in Beeton, Ontario. After about 1.5 hour drive, we were in awe of the beauty of the bus sitting in the owners driveway. It was somewhat majestic, so to speak.




What I loved: The shiny stainless steel, the classy (read: not tacky) paint, the sheer size. I really, really love the colours. Call me 80s crazy, but I love me some maroon and grey.

Unfortunately, the owner wanted to keep the lovely schooner pictured in the last photo. (Thank goodness).

The bus is a 1976 MCI. It was purchased in 1990 from Can-Ar coach by K.J Beamish. I had no idea who this was. However, he was a very prominent business man who has interest in Royel Paving and Germag Construction, as well as many other companies.

He commissioned the total reconstruction of the bus. It was always maintained and he insisted on all quality finishes. It really has good bones.

I'm working on interior photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment