Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's been a lonnnng time....

Well, it has been wayyy too long since I have updated this blog!

Truth is, things got busy. Well, life is busy.

School started. Fall came and went. And then the dreaded winter.

I hate winter. I really do. This winter has been especially snowy and cold.

I sit and look out the window at the snow covered bus. 

Something inside me just cries to see it just sitting there.


My view from the kitchen.

You see, I am not a winter person. I hate snow, and I hate cold. I hate all the "extra work" that goes along with it.

For example, my husband has been snow blowing. This is what he looks like.

 
No. JUST NO.


And the driving is bad. There are accidents, and busses cancelled and it's dangerous.




So it's been a long winter so far-- November, December, January. Still, this is what I look at each morning.



My husband did get a new "project" vehicle, so he has been busy. Me, I've been thinking about the bus.


Our new tow vehicle?

I'm not sure if the van will be our next tow vehicle. Oh, remember the Tracker-- our beloved Toad? Well it is parked at the back of our property. Oh, you can't see it? Oh right, TOO MUCH SNOW!

You can just see the tow bar sticking up there. To the left of the boat. BRUTAL.

Alright, so I hate winter. It's not going away any time soon.

So how do you beat the WINTER BLAHS? You start planning for the upcoming BUS season! That is what I plan on doing. Lots of brochures are coming in the mail, now just looking at a calendar and planning some trips!

 I spent a few, solitude moments on the bus a few weeks ago. It was great, and just enough to motivate me to think ahead to spring!

I will post some of my ideas as they come in....

No comments:

Post a Comment